The book of Genesis contains some of the most famous origin myths in Western culture: God's creation of the heavens and Earth, Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden, and God commanding Noah to collect two of every animal to survive the great flood.
But hidden among these better-known stories is an intriguing and somewhat confounding account of fallen angels and a race of superhuman giants roaming the Earth. The whole wild story is contained in just three verses at the start of Genesis, chapter six.
The Nephilim were the children of the relations between the sons of God and daughters of men. Christian scholars have theorized that the “sons of God” were fallen angels (demons ?) who reproduced with human females or possessed human males who then bore children with human females. Being the offspring of partial angelic heredity, the Nephilim were considered "mighty men who were of old, the men of renown."
Why would fallen angels reproduce with humans? As to a clear motive, one consideration is that the fallen angels, or demons, were trying to distort the human lineage in order to stop the arrival of the Messiah.
The strange concept of the Flyers:
In their books, Carlos Castaneda and Armando Torres describe the Flyers as “predators of awareness”. They write that:
* we are prisoners of beings who came from the confines of the universe, and that they use us as casually as we use chickens.
* In exchange for our energy, the flyers have given us our mind, our attachments, and our ego. For them, we are not their slaves, but a kind of salaried workers.
* "The flyers control us through our traditions and customs. They are the masters of religion, the creators of history. We hear their voice on the radio and we read their ideas in the newspapers. They manage all our means of information, and our belief systems. Their strategy is magnificent.
(extracts Encounters with the Nagual).
The parallel with the giants is tempting!
It is obvious that the so called occidental world has created a large amount of systems and big corporations. All the financial, banking, industrial, pharmaceutical...lobbies have become giant entities.
The movie industry also give us interesting tracks:
(The incredible Hulk)
Of course, he is not the only one....
* An electronic image that represents and may be manipulated by a computer user (as
in a game)
* The incarnation of a Hindu deity (such as Vishnu)
* An incarnation in human form.
*An embodiment (as of a concept or philosophy) often in a person. Example: She was regarded as an avatar of charity and concern for the poor.
* A variant phase or version of a continuing basic entity. Example: The latest avatar of the conservative movement.
Avatar might be an anthem to the Nephilim
In the past, the Flyers hooked us through our credulity, today, through our materialism. They are responsible for modern man's ambition not to have to think for himself...
black rock... a stone without colours
(Revolutions, however, can be victorious when the vanguard exists)
(working for the Flyers?)
We now realize that there are many tracks of these so called Giants/Nephilim or Flyers. They are the big entities of the modern era, big companies eating the smaller ones, big bosses exploiting their employees. Nowadays, we SEE them.